Are pain-relief patch manufacturers telling you the truth?
Are their scientific pain-relief claims even possible?
Should you trust a money-back offer to try a pain-relief product?
You’ve come to the right place. The purpose of this site is to have a transparent and critical look at the complex and sometimes shady world of pain relief patches. Some products on the market are not scientifically tested, while others make claims which if true would break the laws of physics.
All are welcome here. There is no judgement here — you are free to spend your money in any way that you wish, and whatever device or product works for you is worth celebrating. Please note: all pain relief products on this site get closely examined; please don’t take any critique of a product you like as a critique on you. Whether you have chronic pain, or conditions like rheumatoid arthritis or multiple sclerosis, we know that pain is not always the same for any two people.
The goal here is to clearly review, critique and explain the science behind each product discussed, in a way that is easy to understand. Feel free to comment on any post — there are no dumb questions here.
Here’s to science-based medicine, and a future that is pain-reduced.
- A genuine customer Kailo Pain Patch Review (12/30/2020)
- Kailo & Signal Relief: The News says this is a Pain Patch that Works! (12/30/2020)
- Is the Signal Relief pain relief patch a scam? (9/20/2020)
- TaoPatch for Multiple Sclerosis – Medical Device for MS Treatment? (7/13/2020)
- TaoPatch – Is it a scam? (7/13/2020)
- Kailo Pain Relief Patches under the microscope – what’s inside? (2/18/2020)
- Kailo: an independent review (2/16/2020)
- Kailo Pain Relief Pads: Ask me anything! (2/9/2020)
- Evidence for Kailo Pain Relief? (11/23/2019)
- What’s the difference between nCAP vs Kailo Pain relief? (11/10/2019)
- Best Placement for Kailo Pain Relief Patch (11/9/2019)
- Is Kailo Pain Relief a Scam? (10/31/2019)